Your bar should be as memorable as the rest of your event.
Our professional staff can serve guests in a variety of ways... a hosted open bar, cash or consumption bar, indoors or outdoors. Signature drinks are our specialty, but we can also serve up beer, wine, champagne, seltzers, slush from our two machines and fanciful mocktails for children and non-drinkers. Our all-inclusive service allows you to enjoy mingling with your guests instead of worrying about the drinks, dealing with running out of ice, or fretting about whether people are having a good time and enough to drink. It all starts with our Classic Package, with optional Extras.
Our Classic Package includes everything we need for your hosted or cash bar event, including unlimited consultation on menu and planning!
- Charming vintage horse trailer or portable indoor linen bars (or we can use your venue bar)
- 2 Bartenders (or more depending on guest count)
- Setup & Tear Down
- Cups, Straws, Napkins, Bar Tools
- Disposable cups and straws suitable for the event and menu
- Ice, Bins and Coolers
- Fancy garnishes: various fruit, flowers, herbs, picks
- All mixers, syrups, bitters, etc needed for signature drinks
- Alcohol: all the beers, wines, liquors
- Alcohol-alternatives for mocktails
- Italian Sodas, Poppi, Juice - other options to drink
- Custom Drink Menu Signage
- Kansas Catering & Liquor Licenses
- General & Liquor Liability Insurance
Cost varies depending on the number of signature drinks you want, beer/wine selections, the number of hours we serve and guest count.
Beyond the Classic Package which includes everything you need for your event, we have a number of additional upgrade options. Let us know and we will include pricing in your proposal for any of these:
- Hydration Station for Self-Service with Infused Water or Tea
- Champagne Service (gorgeous chillers, floral ice cubes, champagne)
- Wild Mary Bar - guests will have fun picking their options at this station
- Mimosa Station - juices, garnish, cups, signs & Prosecco
- Hot Cocoa station seasonally - with alcohol to add if desired
- Slush Stand - two 3-gallon machines
- Tritan acrylic glasses (we use Tossware and other disposable cups or you provide glassware otherwise)
- Outdoor Pub Table & Barstools
- Coffee service - coffee, cups, cream, sugar, stirrers
- Fancy French Macarons (many flavors)
- Fresh Flowers or Artificial Flowers & Greenery
- Balloons - garland, columns, arches
- Cornhole Boards
- Posh Nosh Grazing Cart (BYO cups, cones, boats... early 2024!)
- Garden Party Bar (upgrade bar experience coming soon!)
Chooose Your Bar
We have several bar options to choose from. Our adorable converted 1988 horse trailer has some seasonal limitations, as during the worst winter months we cannot use the sink and you would not want guest trudging out in the snow or rain to get drinks. But if you have a covered area or large barn we could drive into, it could work in cold weather.
Horse Trailer Bar
Our charming vintage 1988 horse trailer has been used to serve thousands of people at public events, and can be used as the focal point bar for events of any size.
Equipped with a sink and double bars, two bartenders can easily work inside the trailer. Depending on what we are serving, we also use other tables and stands. We have a slush stand that coordinates with the trailer, and can use banquet tables with linens or small tables for other needs or satellite bars.
The trailer can also be used for photo opportunities. We like to put an apron on the groom or invite a mother in to serve her kids and make use of this novelty for some fun lasting memories.
We use 6 and 4 foot banquet tables with nice linens and can get any color or type needed to match your event.
We can decorate and serve beautifully from these handy tables, which we can use to make a variety of layouts that fit the room. They also provide room for storage underneath. What they don't provide is a sink like our trailer does, so we will bring alternate ways to clean things, but a venue kitchen where we can rinse things out is always welcome.
If your venue has a fabulous bar we can use, like we were able to in Branson when we encountered rain issues, then great!
We can set up indoors or outdoors using the venue bar for your event. We may need to bring extra tables if the bar is extremely small, or make use of some of the venue kitchen or a closet for storage.